“The flavour is in the fusion and the fusion is in the family.”
About Steel Pan Fusion: A contemporary take on steel pan, jazz and world music with an exciting, dynamic cultural ensemble.
Who Are Steel Pan? : Steel Pan Fusion is driven by the powerful engine of drummer Sam Blue Agard and bassist Liam Joseph while percussionist Phillip Harper increases the rhythmic momentum with his array of congas and cowbells. Keyboardists Andre Louis and Joe McGrail add expressive harmonies and countermelodies to the arrangements, and saxophonist Adriano Rossetti-Bonell enriches the themes alongside two carefully deployed Steel Pan players, David Vine and bandleader Wade Austin. All of the aforementioned prove to be very agile soloists, and they are well served by strong material such as Louis’ Find Your Inner Self, Vine’s Beach Bum and Austin’s title track.
Steel Pan Fusion are playing 8 cities as part of their first U.K. tour. You could be there to see them. We have one pair of tickets to be won. The tickets can be for the venue of your choice.
To enter simply email email@example.com with the answer to this question. Please supply your full name and mailing address.
Which city were Steel Pan Fusion form in?
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of The Jazz UK. (UK), agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions. The competition closing date and time is 23.59hrs Wednesday 9th August 2017
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel . Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by The Jazz UK relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is The Jazz UK, 29 John Smale Road,Barnstaple,EX31 2HR
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- The winners details will be available by writing into The Jazz UK at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.